14. Other Terms
PrairieCounseling.com is providing Visitor or Member with an informational website and other services if Prairie Counseling Services is hired to do specific work. Visitor or Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Visitor's or Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
The site is provided by PrairieCounseling.com on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site or Prairie Counseling Services's services in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s) shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website or services produced or provided for any party or parties. PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s) disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
PrairieCounseling.com, IT’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, MANAGEMENT, AND OWNER(S) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR PrairieCounseling.com, IT’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, MANAGEMENT, AND OWNER(S) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY Prairie Counseling Services, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PrairieCounseling.com, IT’S PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, MANAGEMENT, AND OWNER(S) HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Visitor and Member agrees to indemnify and hold PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Visitor's or Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Visitor or Member, or other user of the Service using Visitor's or Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
PrairieCounseling.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Visitor or Member. PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s) shall not be liable to Visitor or Member or any third party should PrairieCounseling.com exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Visitor or Member acknowledges and accepts that PrairieCounseling.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While PrairieCounseling.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
PrairieCounseling.com makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
Visitor or Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Visitor or Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Visitors and Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of PrairieCounseling.com.
All other trademarks displayed on PrairieCounseling.com's website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with PrairieCounseling.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, management and owner(s).
All content on this website and the Prairie Counseling Services name and logo is Copyright © 2021. PrairieCounseling.com, All Rights Reserved. Some site content falls under a "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License". Contact us before using any content on this website to confirm that it falls under the Creative Commons license. Upon receiving a hard copy, physically mailed confirmation letter (not in digital form) from an owner of PrairieCounseling.com that a certain content item is in fact usable under the "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License", the end-user must prominently display the following everywhere the content is used:
This work used by permission and is Copyright © 2021 PrairieCounseling.com under a "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License"
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, PrairieCounseling.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Via the site' "Contact Us" area.
PrairieCounseling.com retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, PrairieCounseling.com reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
Effective starting: May 25, 2018
What this policy covers
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Where we provide the Services under contract with an organization (for example your employer) that organization controls the information processed by the Services. For more information, please see Notice to End Users below.
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services. For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information when you register for the Services. You also have the option of adding a display name, profile photo, job title, and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within the Services.
- Content you provide through our products: The Services include the products and services you use, where we collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Examples of content we collect and store can include: the messages you exchange in email correspondence, contact form submissions, comments you enter in connection with a blog post, forum interactions, newsletter mailing list sign-ups, ongoing contractual agreements, and any feedback you provide to us. Content also includes the files and links you upload to the Services.
- Content you provide through our websites: The Services also include our websites owned or operated by us. We collect other content that you submit to these websites, which include social media or social networking websites operated by us. For example, you provide content to us when you provide feedback or when you participate in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities or events.
- Information you provide through our support channels: The Services also include our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue, including website access details and web server access.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- Your use of the Services: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the links you click on; the type, size and filenames of attachments you download/upload to the Services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Services.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Information we receive from other sources
We receive information about you from other Service users, from third-party services, from our related companies, and from our business and channel partners.
- Other users of the Services: Other users of our Services may provide information about you when they submit content through the Services. For example, you may be mentioned in a support issue opened by someone else. We also may receive your email address from other Service users when they provide it in order to invite you to the Services. Similarly, an administrator may provide your contact information when they designate you as the billing or technical contact on your company's account.
- Our Own Sister Brands and Companies: We receive information about you from companies that are owned or operated by Us, in accordance with their terms and policies. Contact information and cross marketing efforts are common practice between the various Services that We own and operate.
- Our Partners: We work with a global network of partners who provide consulting, implementation, training and other services around our products. Some of these partners also help us to market and promote our products, generate leads for us, and resell our products. We receive information from these partners, such as billing information, billing and technical contact information, company name, what products you have purchased or may be interested in, evaluation information you have provided, what events you have attended, and what country you are in.
- Other Partners: We receive information about you and your activities on and off the Services from third-party partners, such as advertising and market research partners who provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with, our Services and online advertisements.
How we use information we collect
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which Services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
To provide the Services and personalize your experience: We use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions with you, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the Services. For example, we use the name and picture you provide in your account to identify you to other Service users. Our Services also include tailored features that personalize your experience, enhance your productivity, and improve your ability to collaborate effectively with others by automatically analyzing the activities of your team to provide search results, activity feeds, notifications, connections and recommendations that are most relevant for you and your team. For example, we may use your stated job title and activity to return search results we think are relevant to your job function. We may use your email domain to infer your affiliation with a particular organization or industry to personalize the content and experience you receive on our websites. Where you use multiple Services, we combine information about you and your activities to provide an integrated experience, such as to allow you to find information from one Service while searching from another or to present relevant product information as you travel across our websites.
For research and development: We are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services. In some cases, we apply these learnings across our Services to improve and develop similar features or to better integrate the services you use. We also test and analyze certain new features with some users before rolling the feature out to all users.
To communicate with you about the Services: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services, including confirming your purchases, reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages. We send you email notifications when you or others interact with you on the Services, for example, when you are @mentioned on a page or ticket or when a task if assigned to you. We also provide tailored communications based on your activity and interactions with us. For example, certain actions you take in the Services may automatically trigger a feature or third-party app suggestion within the Services that would make that task easier. We also send you communications as you onboard to a particular Service to help you become more proficient in using that Service. These communications are part of the Services and in most cases you cannot opt out of them. If an opt out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself or in your account settings.
To market, promote and drive engagement with the Services: We use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying ads on other companies' websites and applications, as well as on platforms like Facebook and Google. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the Services, including information about new features, survey requests, newsletters, and events we think may be of interest to you. We also communicate with you about new product offers, promotions and contests. You can control whether you receive these communications as described below under "Opt-out of communications."
Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze information, and to repair and improve the Services.
For safety and security: We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service policies.
To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users): If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.
How we share information we collect
We make collaboration tools, and we want them to work well for you. This means sharing information through the Services and with certain third parties. We share information we collect about you in the ways discussed below, including in connection with possible business transfers, but we are not in the business of selling information about you to advertisers or other third parties.
Sharing with other Service users
When you use the Services, we share certain information about you with other Service users.
- For collaboration: You can create content, which may contain information about you, and grant permission to others to see, share, edit, copy and download that content based on settings you or your administrator (if applicable) select. Some of the collaboration features of the Services display some or all of your profile information to other Service users when you share or interact with specific content. For example, when you comment on a blog page or forum, we may display your profile picture and name next to your comments so that other users with access to the page or issue understand who made the comment. When you send a message to another user, the recipient can view any information in your profile card. Similarly, when you publish a page, your name is displayed as the author of that page, and Service users with permission to view the page can view your profile information as well.
- Managed accounts and administrators: If you register or access the Services using an email address with a domain that is owned by your employer or organization, and such organization wishes to establish an account or site, certain information about you including your name, profile picture, contact info, content and past use of your account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator and other Service users sharing the same domain. If you are an administrator for a particular site or group of users within the Services, we may share your contact information with current or past Service users, for the purpose of facilitating Service-related requests.
- Community Forums: Our websites may offer publicly accessible blogs, forums, issue trackers, and wikis. You should be aware that any information you provide on these websites - including profile information associated with the account you use to post the information - may be read, collected, and used by any member of the public who accesses these websites. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these Services. To request removal of your information from publicly accessible websites operated by us, please contact us as provided below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
Sharing with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Services.
- Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analytics and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
- Partners: We work with third parties who provide consulting, sales, and technical services to deliver and implement customer solutions around the Services. We may share your information with these third parties in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide localized support, and to provide customizations. We may also share information with these third parties where you have agreed to that sharing.
- Social Media Widgets: The Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
- With your consent: We share information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, we often display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our public websites. With your consent, we may post your name alongside the testimonial.
- Compliance with Enforcement Requests and Applicable Laws; Enforcement of Our Rights: In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) protect the security or integrity of our products and services, (d) protect Prairie Counseling Services, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Sharing with affiliated companies
- Our Brands of Companies: We share information we have about you with other corporate affiliates We own in order to operate and improve products and services and to offer other affiliated services to you. This includes companies that own or operate the services.
How we store and secure information we collect
Information storage and security
We use data hosting service providers in the United States to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.We use SSL to help prevent interception of data transmitted over networks and to restrict access to the databases and other storage points used.
How long we keep information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Account information: We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
Information you share on the Services: If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information and the content you have provided will remain in order to allow your team members or other users to make full use of the Services. For example, we continue to display support and contact messages you sent to the users that received them and continue to display content you provided.
Managed accounts: If the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g., your employer), we retain your information as long as required by the administrator of your account.
Marketing information: If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Services, such as when you last opened an email from us or opted out of our mailing list. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
How to access and control your information
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
Your Choices: You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format. Below, we describe the tools and processes for making these requests. You can exercise some of the choices by logging into the Services and using settings available within the Services or your account. Where the Services are administered for you by an administrator (see "Notice to End Users" below), you may need to contact your administrator to assist with your requests first. For all other requests, you may contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below to request assistance.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, for example, by installing third-party apps, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted. If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
- Access and update your information: Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the Service. You can update your profile information within your profile settings and modify content that contains information about you using the editing tools associated with that content.
- Deactivate your account: If you no longer wish to use our Services, you or your administrator may be able to deactivate your Services account. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information; your information remains visible to other Service users based on your past participation within the Services. For more information on how to delete your information, see below.
- Delete your information: Our Services and related documentation give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Service. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Request that we stop using your information: In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don't have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a Services account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account as provided in this policy. Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable). If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
- Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services. You may have the option to opt out of some notification messages in your account settings depending on the Service you are using.
- Turn off Cookie Controls: Relevant browser-based cookie controls are able to be disabled directly in your web browser settings.
- Send "Do Not Track" Signals: Some browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals. You can use the range of other tools we provide to control data collection and use, including the ability to opt out of receiving marketing from us as described above.
- Data portability: Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another (for instance, when you transfer your mobile phone number to another carrier). Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information and the information you create under your sole control.
How we transfer information we collect internationally
International transfers of information we collect
We collect information globally and primarily store that information in the United States. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the Services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it.
- International transfers within the Prairie Counseling Services Company: To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information to either EU, South Asia, or the United States countries and allow access to that information from countries in which the We owned or operated companies have operations for the purposes described in this policy. These countries may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the laws of many of the countries where our customers and users are based. When we share information about you within and among our corporate affiliates, we make use of standard contractual data protection clauses.
Other important privacy information
Notice to End Users
Many of our products are intended for use by organizations. Where the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g. your employer), that organization is the administrator of the Services and is responsible for the accounts and/or Service sites over which it has control. If this is the case, please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator, as your use of the Services is subject to that organization's policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator's organization, which may be different than this policy.
Administrators are able to:
- require you to reset your account password;
- restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Services;
- access information in and about your account;
- access or retain information stored as part of your account;
- install or uninstall third-party apps or other integrations In some cases, administrators can also:
- restrict, suspend or terminate your account access;
- change the email address associated with your account;
- change your information, including profile information;
- restrict your ability to edit, restrict, modify or delete information
Even if the Services are not currently administered to you by an organization, if you use an email address provided by an organization (such as your work email address) to access the Services, then the owner of the domain associated with your email address (e.g. your employer) may assert administrative control over your account and use of the Services at a later date. You will be notified if this happens.
If you do not want an administrator to be able to assert control over your account or use of the Services, use your personal email address to register for or access the Services. If an administrator has not already asserted control over your account or access to the Services, you can update the email address associated with your account through your account settings in your profile. Once an administrator asserts control over your account or use of the Services, you will no longer be able to change the email address associated with your account without administrator approval.Please contact your organization or refer to your administrator’s organizational policies for more information.
Our policy towards children
The Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
Your information is controlled by Prairie Counseling Services. If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to us at the following:
Prairie Counseling Services
The views expressed on this website are / were not reviewed by PrairieCounseling.com. PrairieCounseling.com does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding. Use of the Forums is subject to our Terms and Conditions which prohibit or limit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages or images. Information on PrairieCounseling.com or a Forum should not be relied upon. In the case of legal advice from this site, it is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who you have retained to represent you.
In the case of new site development or redevelopment package invoices, half of the total is due up front to begin development. The remaining half is due upon completion of the project. All other invoices are immediately due in full.
All service charges are normally based on a rate of $75.00 per hour unless other arrangements have been made prior to the invoice date.
All fees paid to Prairie Counseling Services are non-refundable under all circumstances.
Member and / or IP banning: The Management staff of PrairieCounseling.com reserves the sole right to ban the IP and/or user accounts of any member at any time, and for any reason deemed necessary based on or not based on this policy as this policy is actually presented. We further reserve the right to edit, delete, copy, move, add to, and otherwise alter all contents contained in PrairieCounseling.com, for any reason deemed necessary based on or not based on this policy as this policy is actually presented, including but not limited to post contents, PM's, emails, IM's, avatars, signature contents, and member data, whether private or public.
All rights reserved.